The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the genomics company Dyadic International (OTCQX:DYAI). I found the stock by using the Barchart screener to screen OTC stocks with Weighted Alphas of 34.00+ and technical buy signals of 80% or more. I then sorted by the highest technical buy signals and used the Flipchart function to review the chart for consistent price appreciation in the last year. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/9 the stock gained 75.13%.
Dyadic International, Inc. is a leading genomics company with the groundbreaking technology that brings nature to the marketplace. Dyadic is poised to become a global leader in proteomics through the discovery, development, and manufacturing of novel products derived from the DNA of complex living organisms including humans found in the earth's biodiversity. Using its integrated technology platform, Dyadic develops biological products such as proteins, enzymes, polypeptides and small molecules for applications in large segments of the agricultural, industrial, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries. By utilizing a proprietary host organism, Dyadic's `one-stop shop` technology rapidly discovers and expresses eukaryotic genes the genes of complex living organisms and then manufactures those unique biological products for commercial application. Dyadic's systems overcome the inadequacy of existing gene discovery and product development techniques.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 138.43+ Weighted Alpha
- 125.49% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 23.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.99%
- Technical support level at 3.18
- Recently traded at 3.45 with a 50 day moving average of 2.54
- Market Cap $86.82 million
- Although there are no revenue and earnings projections there is 1 strong buy recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 6 to 11 that the stock will not beat the market
- 763 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha