The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the retail space REIT Agree Realty(ADC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/16 the stock gained 4.56%.
Agree Realty Corp. is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust which develops, acquires, owns and operates properties which are primarily leased to major national and regional retail companies under net leases.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 40.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 35.92% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- Relative Strength Index 65.92%
- Technical support level at 64.97
- Recently traded at 64.77 with a 50 day moving average of 60.40
- Market Cap $2.28 billion
- P/E 22.82
- 3.41% dividend yield
- Revenue expected to grow 26.70% this year and another 26.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 11.70% this year, decrease again by 11.00% next year and continue to negatively compound at an annual rate of .90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 60 to 28 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,510 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha