The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the financial services company Euronet Worldwide (EEFT). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/18 the stock gained 21.35%.
Euronet Services Inc. is an industry leader in providing secure electronic financial transaction solutions. The company offers financial payment middleware, financial network gateways, outsourcing and consulting services to financial institutions and mobile operators.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 67.67+ Weighted Alpha
- 59.64% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 17.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.06%
- Technical support level at 135.95
- Recently traded at 137.13 with a 50 day moving average of 116.81
- Market Cap $7.07 billion
- P/E 25.75
- Although Wall Street analysts have not given Revenue and Earnings estimated they have issued 7 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 174 to 9 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,713 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha